Re: Tires

To: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:20:02 -0500 (CDT)
There are shops that will cut in any style/combination of white walls you
like. I don't know on any, but I did see a set of tires that had 3"
whitewalls on a set of radials on a '50 car. I mentioned to the powner
that I didn't know anyone was making radials with wide whitewalls and he
said that he had them custom done in California.

Anyone out there know of this type of company?

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 Texas Longhorns, #C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712 USA