Lancelot Link drove a roadster?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Lancelot Link drove a roadster?
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 15:46:19 -0400
Lancelot Link drove a Datsun Roadster?  Which model?  What color?  Which
episode? I always remember him driving one of those 6-wheeled amphibuggies.

Waaaaay cool!  "Mata Hari, Mata Hari, Look! Lancie's getting away in that
roadster."  MH: "Wait for me, Lancie, wait for me."  Will the agent from
APE (Agency to Prevent Evil) catch the crooks from CHUMP? Stay tuned for
next weeks thrilling conclusion . . .

We gotta get a screen capture of Link in a roadster!  Anybody know
how/where to obtain pics?
Alex