Lancelot Link's Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Lancelot Link's Roadster
From: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 00:19:51 -0600
Ok, so I liked the chimps more than the competing cartoons.  Thanks for
the memories.  And, maybe this explains where the seed was sown.  Tried my
best to find a decent pic.  Found a few recognizable as roadsters and a
damn nice documentary that I haven't finished watching.  I also found a
site that you can order VHS tapes from.  I'm sure if someone orders the
videos we could get a nice sized picture.

He's driving a red roadster 2 minutes into the video on this page.
http://www.planetkrulik.com/link.htm

Another small pic of him in the roadster here:
http://www.yesterdayland.com/popopedia/shows/saturday/sa1121.php

Same roadster view again:
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/pimlico/235/lancelot.htm

Theme song here:
http://telesearch.org/themesonline/thmlmain.htm

Desktop theme here (no roadsters):
http://www.themeworld.com/cgi-bin/preview.pl/themes/lncelink.zip

Wow, a comic book:
http://pages.topnotchcomics.com/528/PictPage/1920695284.html

Someone more motivated than I could order videos here:
http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/sample/sample_list.asp?mscssid=2H38M6
0D6CED8HE530EC61TGQ2SW2CRF&Section=TV&sRow=2734
And, pull a full screen capture sized pic.

BTW, I think Magilla Gorilla's car was a cartoon roadster.  It must be
bedtime <smile>.

Milton and Google
milton <milton3@pobox.com>