Z car windshield

Subject: Z car windshield
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 00:31:48 -0400
Well, I was heading to a cruise-in the other night in our Z, and the GTI in
front of me hit something big laying in the road.
Saw it coming, sort of in that Matrix style slo-motion, spinning while it came
arcing through the air towards me - I jinked left but it still bounced off the
fender, leaving a divot, and smacking squarely into the windshield about an
inch front the right edge.  Bent the wiper arm, and the trim on the side of
the w/s, but those can be fixed, but the glass is toast.  Whatever it was left
a very odd, unscathed circle of glass about 3" across in the center, with a
fracture about an inch wide surrounding it - looks like a donut.

Anyone know someone with a Z-car parts car or a windshield stashed away?  I'm
in Ohio, and I'm scouring the boneyards for one....
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/