Re: Dead batt-I'm a bad roadster owner

To: jhatfield@zianet.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Dead batt-I'm a bad roadster owner
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:34:26 -0700
A good solution for this problem for cars that must live outside is a solar
charger that plugs into the cigarette lighter.  If the car lives in a nice warm
garage, a small 12 volt wallmount transformer plugged into the cigarette lighter
is a good option.  Either will put a small amount of current into the system to
run all of that stuff we forget is always on and keep the battery topped off at
the same time.

Tom
69 2000
Portland, Oregon