Re: Impact Gun Ignorance

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Impact Gun Ignorance
From: Eschcool2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:35:21 -0400
Different impact tools require different minimum air pressure to work. A small
compressor or one with a small storage tank may only work the tool for a few
seconds or not at all. I removed both my roadster seats without oiling up the
nuts in less than 2 minutes with an air ratchet. And that was without the car
on jacks.

Jeff
69 2000