Re: 9/11 Memoriam

To: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 9/11 Memoriam
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:12:21 -0400
Pam,

Thanks for your thoughts. Today was a particularly tough day for NYers. On
my way to work a group of Firemen was riding the train to attend the
services at the WTC and other places. I didn't know what to say but I wished
them all my best and thanks. For  the first time in a long time I was at a
loss for words. I mean what can you say when they tell you they lost 8 guys
from one firehouse.

And to see people walking around wearing picture buttons of family or
friends who were lost a year ago.

Mike