TDROC Membership Update

Subject: TDROC Membership Update
From: "Charlie" <cehubbard@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 22:28:42 -0500
Hi,

I am currently in the process of updating all membership data for the Texas
Datsun Roadster Owners Club (TDROC). To that end, I would appreciate ALL of
those interested in continuing their affiliation with the club to go online
and update their membership data. This will enable us to keep you informed
of club events and save us the cost of postage for non-deliverable mail.

For those interested in joining the TDROC, please feel free to fill out a
member application form.

Address Updates: http://www.tdroc.com/member_update.htm

New Member Applicants: http://www.tdroc.com/jointhe.htm

Kind regards,