Re: Virus notice

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Virus notice
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:06:02 +0200
A quiet day, so far only 3 KLEZ virus e-mails yet.
All senders seem to be "related" to this mailing list.
The last was from freedomstreetrods@pacbell.net
Does everybody have to open the attachments like
checkout this cool website or so cool a flash enjoy it
??? Well dont because I DONT enjoy it.

Thomas