Re: seatbelt anchors

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seatbelt anchors
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:32:04 -0700
I agree.  With the 5 point harnesses, they can tend to ride up off of your
hips when you tighten up the shoulder harness belts.  I ended up routing the
belts in such way through the seat as to keep them lower on my hips and so
they cannot ride up easily.  I don't think that I am risking them being cut or
anything, and I feel safer.  Seat belts can hurt you!
Greg Burrows