Oh, SEROC, where for art thou??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Oh, SEROC, where for art thou??
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 20:29:32 -0400
Howdy all,

I got a call from Norman Ritz and Brad Holmes today.  They are at Road
Atlanta braving the rains.  Must not be too bad though as I could barely
hear them due to the race cars zipping by.  Anyway, they wanted to know
where everyone is!  Only a few folks showed.  If you are a SEROCer that was
planning to go but decided not to go due to rain, let me know so that I can
pass the word.  They are planning search parties for the missing folks!
(well, maybe they are...)

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060