RE: spark plugs

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: spark plugs
From: "Peter Long" <Peter.Long@ecologic.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:39:07 -0400
As the ING bank guy would say, "save your money":

I won a set of NGK BP6ES in the prize draw we have during our
get-together at Watkins Glen a couple of weeks ago; however, as I do not
have a stock roadster engine, I do not have any use for them...

So, the first person to contact me, who's willing to cover the postage,
will get them - as a gift from a fellow addict.

What goes around comes around.....I'm looking for a bit of Karma to
point me to an aluminum flywheel (that I can afford!) for my engine.

Pete Long