Re: SU oil

To: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>,
Subject: Re: SU oil
From: "Pete Koernig" <pkoernig@cableaz.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:27:23 -0600
Agree  -- have used ATF in SU ever since I was able to make on old '64
Triumph Spitfire run --- and a Spitfire was good for sometimes almost 200
miles before something fell off,  broke,  or all the compartments  ran out
of oil.

But the engine ran and the carbs stayed pretty stable  --- unless I ran it
up Mount Lemmon outside of Tucson --- then higher elevation REALLY confused
those carbs.