Re: Wheels

To: Datsun-Roadsters List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels
From: Eddie <datsunroadsters@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 05:49:12 -0700 (PDT)
I know that I'm totally late on this thread.

Barrie Strachen (sp?), who own's one of the most beautiful Datsun Roadsters
that I've seen, use to
or currently runs wire wheels.

Personally, I like the classy look of wire wheels on the Roadster.  I've always
thought about
picking up a set and occasionally swapping them in place of my Panasports.  But
crap, need to get
the car running first.  :(  I believe my Panasports are 15mm offsets?

Eddie
(almost 4 yrs of non-Roadster action :( )

http://sbc.yahoo.com