question about carbs and possible new virus

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: question about carbs and possible new virus
From: "Vegas Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:48:13 -0700
hi all,

I just got an e-mail saying that I.E. 6.0 patch is attached and please enjoy
it. I deleted it. just for your info.

also, I was putting my carbs back on as Keith here in Vegas has been kind
enough to let me bring the car to his house and eyeball for me. thx Keith! in
the process of tuning it the best that I can get I started to get a loud
whistle noise. it dropped a little when I put pressure on the carbs but still
very noticeable. anyone else had this? the rear carb seems to tune pretty good
but the front will not adjust worth a darn. of course I have no real
experience yet. if I turn the bottom mixture all the way out it does not seem
to do anything.  would this cause a whistle sound?

thx for any ideas!

Mike