Parts for sale in San diego, Fall cleaning.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for sale in San diego, Fall cleaning.
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
TONS OF STUFF!

I do not chime in too much, mostly lurk.I have came to a point whre i need to
part with my spares. my 66 is 95% done and my 67.5  2.0 conversion is done and
driven daily . I am offering some spares to you needy folk. the bigger stuff I
prefer pickup only, but maybe we can work something out.

66 rims, powderecoated gloss black, very nice, early skinny ones.

66 hubcaps, VG shape (3)

66 cast iron rear drums, very usable.

66 front rotors and hubs, very good.

1600 rear diff, out of running car.

Early hardtop with latches, fair.needs rubber.

66 engine and tranny s/n 01139) front cover removed, cam taken out, no head.
tranny worked fine three years ago. both still attached to each other. taking
up space in garage 100 for the whole shebang.All misc engine stuff to go with.

rotors/hubs with long chromoly racing studs (2) taken off my driver this
summer, VG.

calipers: I have four sets of calipers, all very good, one set torn down,
blasted and comes with factory rebuild kit. other set off of my driver new
factory hard lines.

later jack,wrench and pad.

 2 early fan shrouds, very good shape

1 later fan shroud for a two liter.

66 dash, stripped bare. very nice shape

early radiator, off my driver this summer. dont leak very nice, no bent
fins.good piece.

69 gages, 8k tach,140 speedo, center cluster. VG

69 wiper switch and light switch cut at the harness, still has the right
plastic connector plugs.

69 center console push in push out lite.

8 horns

2 front axles

 front bumper and rear bumper. three overriders, cant remember front or rears.

later ww bottle holder (next to rad catch can)

new four blade fan, believe a late 1600. new.

3 early turn signal assy's , 3 plastic shrouds for same, not broken.

early heater fan, nice, still has the original gold color.

headlamp rings, I think I have four total.

late fuse box with cover, nice piece, harness and plug attached. not doctored.

2 very good alts, 1 has been rebuilt.

1 NOS voltage regulator in box, new.

three top boots

1 tonneau cover for a pattern, very ugly puke yellow color, appears that some
one got this made years ago and took too much acid.paint it black and it would
look pretty good.

very nice U-20 and five speed transmission book (datsun)

make me a sound offer on any of this stuff, I have far too much to deal with, I
am taking on a couple of other projects and before I get started I need some
room. If I ship I will only charge the EXACT amount it costs me, not inflated
shipping and handling crap.

Eric in I.B