TDROC Mini Meet this weekend, September 28th & 29th, 2002 @

To: "Datsun Roadsters \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: TDROC Mini Meet this weekend, September 28th & 29th, 2002 @
From: "Charlie" <cehubbard@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:45:07 -0500
Attention all TDROC Members and interested parties:

Once again Im a little late in telling you about the latest TDROC event.
However, if you can get away this weekend, there is a  TDROC Mini-Meet and
Autocross @ Texas Motor Speedway

Kind regards,

Charlie Hubbard
Webmaster, TDROC
http://www.tdroc.com/calendar.htm

7       Two days of fun and frolic
7       Mini-Meet on September 28 and/or September 29, 2002
7       Texas Motor Speedway, East Side of the grandstands
7       Meet at 10:00 either day and watch an autocross
7       Visit with Andy Cost, Terry Cost, and Mike Steinbach, who are running in
the autocross
7       Lunch near the Alliance Airport
7       Return to your home about 1:00
7       No entry fees, dues, registration required.  All ages welcomed
7       The competition area requires a signed waiver and a wristband
7       Texas Motor Speedway is about 15 miles north of Fort Worth on I-35W, at
the intersection of I-35W and State Highway 114

Charles Hubbard
Flower Mound, Texas
www.tdroc.com