Re: Forwarded: Nissan factory head for sale

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Forwarded: Nissan factory head for sale
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:36:48 -0400
What is the origins of the generic term "FIA (this, that or the other)", as in
"FIA Cobra", "FIA head", "FIA chassis", etc.?  Were these performance parts that
met homoligation numbers?

- RWM, '69 2000 Solex - FIA nothing, as far as I know...

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >> Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 >> tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280