Frame Fun II

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame Fun II
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:32:10 -0700
Hey Y'all

Had more fun at the Bauman household today. Did some more clean up on the
frame. Paul was busy using a drill with a wire cup attached and commented
"Now would be the perfect time to have one of those small grinders". Well,
seeing how I needed to go to Home Depot anyway.........

I picked up a 4 1/2" Makita grinder. Can we say more fun than a greased pig
race! Paul was busy on the flat surfaces and I got into the nook and crannie
detail work. Also got the leaf springs apart. What needs to go back in as a
cushioning material again to prevent squeaks?

For anyone interested www.picturetrail.com/bauman311  under Frame Fun.

I do have a puzzle to solve. What are the four screws on the top of the
front part of the frame for? Do they serve a purpose? Are they a decorative
motif? If that's the case, I'm replacing them with handcuffs. ;)

Safe and Happy Roadstering

Pamela Bauman
67 1600 in pieces(but getting clean)

---