<OT> Cheap "trasportation" car needed in SoCal/SD

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> Cheap "trasportation" car needed in SoCal/SD
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:04:49 EDT
Asking the list for a little help here... someone will know somebody w/ just
the right car......

My dad got sent to work in San Diego & will be there for a while still...
he's having to share a rental car w/ 3 or 4 other guys, who just happen to be
staying nowhere near where he his currently living. They are nice enough to
pick him up to go to work, but something as simple as going to the grocery
store requires much planning with the other guys schedules.  Needles to say,
this sucks.

He is hoping to purchase an older, cheap, utilitarian "transportation"
vehicle - decent running condition (doesn't really have a place to work on
it) no "bells & whistles" necessary. If it's a little ratty - so what.
Preferably under $1000. Clear title, as it will probably go out of state when
finished.  I really don't know the CA market, but I'm sure someone out there
has something that fits the bill.

He is in San Diego - email me for contact #'s if you know of anything !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ