Timing set up for 2000 with Solex's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Timing set up for 2000 with Solex's
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:00:02 +0000
To List,

It's been so long since I set up my timing I may need help.  Once I set my
engine to TDC, when I install my distrib, to I put that as firing at TDC and
then adjust timing from there?  Or do I set engine at TDC and then move
engine to 20 degrees BTDC (that's the last mark on the timing cover,
correct?) and then set my distrib to fire then?  Does this make sense?
Help!!

Allen
1970 2000 w/Solex's