Re: If indeed DATSUN lives....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: If indeed DATSUN lives....
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:39:32 -0500
It's all a matter of taste.  I love the new 350Z and think is
beautiful.  I've been getting nothing but positive comments about
it.  People stop and stare as I pass them.. people come up and talk with me
at the gas station.. people ask if they can take pictures of it.. people
come up and knock on the door to my house and ask if its alright for them
to look at it.. people hop out of their vehicle and bow in praise as I pull
into parking lots (that actually happened)..

People will say it looks like a cross between the Audi TT and a Porsche.  I
say "yes it does" and they normally respond with "It's a sweet car".

John

At 04:13 PM 12/6/2002 +0100, Thomas - Sweden wrote:
>The 350Z is ugly but it's not the only ugly
>new car. I have just been to a car show in
>Germany and the BMW Z4 is the latest winner
>on the ugly new car list.
>
>Thomas
>
>Laury, Victor wrote:
>
> > >Gary Wrote - we should start an international email blitz to have them
> > consider bring back the ROADSTERS.
> > -----
> >
> > And then,,, We can sit around and bitch about how we don't like "this and
> > that" detail, or who they "didn't keep the spirt" or "Looks too much like
> > suchandsuch other brand car", Like the Z community has been doing about the
> > 350Z since it's unveiling.
> >
> > Victor

John Hogan
1967.5 2000 SRL31100141 "Solex" aka Rhoda
2003 350Z xxx1353 "Touring w/ 6-speed Manual" aka Zelda
www.madgrizzle.com
www.myformulas.com