post office - off topic

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: post office - off topic
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:22:57 -0800
    I think that some may have misunderstood the point i was trying to make.
at no time have i stated that i was racist or disliked Muslims. i do however
have a problem with not respecting the lives that have been taken by
terrorists. i think the stamp was done more to placate a certain segment of
the people, and possibly the world, instead of really appreciating and
celebrating an aspect of our worlds culture.  i have, and have had, numerous
Arabic friends, specifically Saudi, Kuwaiti, Pakistani, Palestinian, UAE,
Iranian, Iraqi, and Egyptian. my high school diploma is from the American
school of Kuwait. i have spent 3 years in the middle east all before the
gulf war. i am far from a racist or a bigot.