reality sets in......

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: reality sets in......
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:15:34 -0500
All,

With the impending arrival of a new child (less than 2 weeks away - Yikes!!)
the reality that I will not have time to work on my projects has come home
to roost.  That being the case, I am offering some items up for sale.  I
will post them here, and if there is no interest, then I will go to Ebay.

The first item is SRL311-00060.  Yes, the 67 2000 that I long lusted for and
finally acquired - then got to breathe to life again - is up for sale.  I
spent about 10 minutes just doing mental math about what I have in the car
and quickly came up with $4200.  My asking price is $3800 FIRM.  Sorry guys,
I can only take so much of a bath on this car.  It needs work, but it is a
solid project.  If you are SERIOUSLY interested, contact me off list.  That
price is for SU carbs with the car - not Solex carbs. (for those that know
about it, the chrome roll bar is not included - I am going to keep that!!)

The second item is a complete Solex setup - late carbs.  Includes intake,
linkage, insulators, heat shield, carbs (correct NISMO late Roadster carbs),
aircleaner (late), and linkage.  The fuel T fitting is not included, but
another type of T fitting will be.  This is the set of carbs currently on
the car above.  The price for this setup is $1700 or $1500 with the car.

I may have other items for sale soon.  If you are looking for something in
particular for a 67.5, contact me off list.

damn, reality sucks......

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 - still in the garage - waiting....
1967 SRL311 00060 - for sale
1967 SRL311 00076 - no one would want to buy this thing
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html