Re: Accept small blessings

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Accept small blessings
From: Neil Levine <nalevine@dcn.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:48:33 -0800
I got my clock running just after Shasta 2001 (I got motivated) after it
hadn't run in years. It was basically just frozen. I took it apart and used
some very light oil on the gears and tested the motor which was still
working. It took a while to loosen up the gears. I used a bench power
supply at 12V to test it out and calibrate it. I took that opportunity,
since it was apart, to have the ring and adjustment knob chromed and also
polished the plastic face and cleaned the face. It looks great and has been
running ever since.

Neil Levine
'66 1600