Re: oil priming

To: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: oil priming
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:05:40 -0800
Ray,

Prime the pump in a counter-clockwise direction.

Also be sure to hold the dizzy oil line over the hole to return the oil back
into
the engine rather than under the car.  Don't go too fast with the drill motor.
You will be stirring up the oil and it will come up and out of the dizzy hole.

Tom
69 2000
Portland