510 Wiper Switch and Light Switch

To: Bob.Middleton@hq.doe.gov, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 510 Wiper Switch and Light Switch
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:29:56 +0000
Bob and Paul
Paul, which one do you need, wiper or lights?
I just got the two switches out of my 71 parts
510 wagon.  The car has less than 100K, and the
switches work well.  Paul has first dibs on
the one he needs.  Bob, if Paul dosnt need the
light switch, its yours for $15.  This includes
shipping in a padded envelope by US Post.

Its easy to get out, once you take the plastic trim cover
off that part of the dash.  Just look everywhere for
small phillips screws.  Once thats out, the switches are
held in by nuts on the shaft.  The knobs come off
by pressing in and twisting part way, and then they
pull right off.

Let me know, one way or the other.
Best Regards,
Jim