RE: Stupid question about hardtops

To: LauryV@MTA.NET, mhknorr@crapmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Stupid question about hardtops
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:33:49 -0800
Portholes used to be in style. Just look what they did for Suzzane Somers
career....

Andrew Murphy
1967 2000 SRL311-00489 (Will have black softop)
SoCalROC

From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
To: "'Michael Knorr'" <mhknorr@crapmail.com>,
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 07:51:29 -0800

 >Michael Wrote - Is there some kind of stigma attached to hardtops with
portholes? I'm curious as to why he included that phrase.

Personal taste, that's all. There's the "Look! I got Portholes!" folks and
the "Look ma! No portholes!" people. I belong to the "Ha HA! No Top!" crowd
myself (sold my hardtop, with portholes, no extra charge).

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles