O/T - Da Sopranos

To: "Phyllis" <Pkerner@chadbourne.com>, "Sadie" <siesa19@hotmail.com>,
Subject: O/T - Da Sopranos
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 06:42:25 -0500
They were filming the Sopranos on my street yesterday and I was surprised to
see the stars still there when I got home from work. I met Tony and his crew
who were very nice and signing plenty of autographs.

I spoke to Stevie Van Zandt and gave him a picture of Bruce I took in 73,
before he joined the band, and a picture of Nils Logren I took in 75 in a
concert at Central Park. I blew his mind when he viewed them. Unfortunately
I didn't have any of him laying around. He introduced me to James Gandofini
who just stared at the photos and laughed and kept on saying "I can't
believe how young they look" Steve had a hard time believing it was Nils. I
just told them I'm old.

Stevie also couldn't believe I saw Bruce as an opening act, but I did before
he was a member of the band. But then again I saw the Who, Yes, AC/DC and
several other small groups as opening acts.

Mike