Valve Adjustment

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valve Adjustment
From: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:36:49 -0400
I am getting ready to adjust my valves and a friend came over and showed me a
gadget called Clickadjust.  I read through the directions and it seems pretty
cool.

I was planning on using a typical valve gauge (hot - 0.017).  I guess that I
was wondering if any of you had tried this Clickadjust and what you think of
it?  In the directions, it says that once you calibrate the device, you just
need to remember the number of clicks.  Since I am curious and may try it, If
any of you have done this, can you please let me know the number of clicks
that worked for you.  Of cause if I try it,  I will calibrate it first.  I
just thought that knowing the range would be beneficial.

Thanks,

Ivin