RE: Water Temp Sender

To: "'Toshiyuki Sasakado'" <sasakado.toshiyuki@ssd.loral.com>,
Subject: RE: Water Temp Sender
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:16:31 +0930
Hi Toshi,
had the same problem with my 65 1500.
I ended up drilling the sender out with a large drill and what was
left of the brass tube was poked right through and removed from within
the housing.
Of course the sender got trashed but replacement was easily found -
standard Nissan/Datsun part.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291195515
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290575481
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291183313
Adelaide, South Australia.