SOLVANG is in 2 weeks!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SOLVANG is in 2 weeks!!!
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:09:23 EDT
The Early Registration deadline has past.

We officially have 52 Cars Pre-Registered for Solvang, with over 100 dinners
ordered for the BBQ. This has been an awesome response and everyone from
FresnoDROC thanks you.

Now lets not stop there, we are planning for plenty more of you to make up
your mind at the last minute and come on down to Solvang, don't worry about
the wheather its gonna rain this weekend then go away and be Bright and Sunny
for our Show.

You can still send in registration forms from the website:
<A
HREF="http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2003.msnw";>http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2003.msnw</A>

We placed our first order for Shirts & Sweatshirts today, if you can get me
some forms by this weekend, I may be able to still get a late order in on
Monday, dont' delay or you may be left out.

I Can't wait for the Show we hope you all have a great time.

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC

P.S. I received a registration form yesterday from the ever famous Craig
Halsted who will be flying in from Virginia for the Show.