Re: The good and the bad

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The good and the bad
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:35:15 -0500
>Adam Bradley

> Just watching TNN, the show "Super2NR TV" (pronounced super tuner tv)
> features the Datsun dream garage, including virtually every Datsun all the
> way back to the Pheaton.  However they call the Roadster awkward, slow,
> etc., and as far as I could see didn't feature the 2000.  They then went to
> Adam Carolla's BRE replica and had John Morton and his BRE race car.
>
> If anyone knows anything about this show, where was it taped that they had
> all these cars, including a 411, a 1200 Fairlady, etc.?

Adam,

Just caught the show myself on Saturday morning due to a call from a good
friend and fellow 510, Marty Smith, who spent the past week in the SD area
and visited CDM. I dumped it directly into my video editing workstation and
made DV and S-VHS backup tape copies. Figure I'll edit out the commercials,
and maybe the non-Datsun stuff, too, although I "might" leave in the Car &
Curves segment. ;>)

The show was shot at Nissan headquarters and at CDM (I think).

Later,
Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@hot.rr.com