michelin pilots

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: michelin pilots
From: "Dixon, Clifton, TSG, 134ARW, CP"
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 05:17:02 -0400
Hi list,
   Is anyone running Michelin Pilot tires on their roadster?  If so, any
feedback?
I'm going to be running 14"x6" wheels and am looking at a set of Michelin
Pilot
XGT H4s, 195 60 14s .
  I've noticed a lot of Falken tires on roadsters, there must be something
to these.  Being a slow country boy from East TN, I've only purchased truck
tires
in my humble lifetime, (not counting the tractor tire/flower planter in my
front yard,
nor the motorcycle tire/chew toy hanging from a tree in the backyard for my
pit-bull/chow mix.)
    .   .   .  Any advise on tires:  brands.

Thanks.
Dave Dixon