Re: Parking lights/turn signal problems

To: Matt Jacquet <matt@vander-bend.com>
Subject: Re: Parking lights/turn signal problems
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:21:33 -0500 (CDT)
Check the grounds on the affected lights. It may be that you are not
making contact at the mounting studs. You may have to scrape some of the
paint off the body on the inside where the nuts are. Apply some silicon
grease to the area, or touch up the paint once the lights work.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA