Brake Conversion Master Cylinder

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Conversion Master Cylinder
From: "n ruff" <u20power67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:27:25 -0500
Hey all-
I'm sure this is old news to most of you, but Tom Walter has an excellent
volvo brake conversion tech site.  I was away from the list while this
became the thing to do, and stumbled across the site last week.

It's VERY thorough.  The only question I have, to those who have done the
conversion is the master cylinder.  In the article Tom specifies a 75-77
Z-car master.  Do these differ from the 70-74?  I thought there was some
concern with metric line connections on the Z-cars?  I'm planning on
converting my dad's '70 on Saturday and was hoping to avoid any snags (like
that's really possible ;-).  Before I forget, were these masters all used
with power brakes-the auto stores I've called keep asking.

Tom's tech pages are at
http://www.fransfancies.com/datsun/tech/

Thanks in advance!
Nathan