Re: Carpet

To: windsurfer@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carpet
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:15:46 +0000
I just installed a carpet kit from Les at Classic Datsun.  It comes with all
carpet, except rear package shelf.  Includes trunk.  It also has padding.  I
found it to be a good set (but I have nothing to compare it to).  I think it
was about $180.

One warning, it comes with padding (unattached).  I had a real tough time
getting my center console to fit with the carpet and padding installed.  It
is a REAL snug fit!  Also, your seats will have a tougher time moving
forward and back with the padding and carpet.  Maybe it's just my car.  Ask
the List about their experiences.  It sure looks better than it used to,
though!

Allen
1970 2000