Getting rid of old L16's

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting rid of old L16's
From: "nathaniel leeds" <nmleeds@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:19:34 -0700
I have 2 old L16's and one transmission sitting around in my garage and
I want to get rid of them.  I called the local independent Nissan
mechanics and none of them were interested... The best I found was a
scrap yard that would give me $55 a ton... At this point I just want to
get them into the hands of someone who will use them.  Does anyone have
any ideas?

If anyone wants them I'm in Pasadena, CA; if you come by they're yours.

Nathaniel