Slow start

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slow start
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:53:43 -0400
All,

I have had the 64 out for about a week now and noticing a problem (actually
noticed it last year!)
The battery is fully charged, but after sitting it seems to not want to start
easily. I mean after sitting a few days, it will crank a lot, almost running
the battery completely down, before catching.  The starter is only a year old,
it just seems like it is struggling.  Coil?  Wires?  Do I need a hotter spark?
Is it time for a Boone distributer?

I do have the choke out, and it just does not seem like a fuel problem, more
like it needs more "kick"

Ideas?

Mark
Baltimore