RE: leaf springs

To: "'Curtis Yamauchi'" <curtyam@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: leaf springs
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:52:54 +0930
I tried various sources but it appears the little pads used in the
Roadster leaf springs use are unique.
Soooooo, I made my own from some round stock of red polyurethane.
Have a look at my 1965 SP310 Photo Album picture #58.
I just cut the stock carefully with a hacksaw and made the buffers ~
3mm thick: - just the ticket!
Used contact adhesive on them so they would stay put when I
re-assembled the leaves.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291195515
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290575481
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291183313
Adelaide, South Australia.