RA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RA
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 00:18:34 EDT
Regrettably, Michelle and I are not going to make it this spring. We have
alot on our plates, Michelle and her band have their grand opening in a few
weeks in Tallasee Al. (Brad, I hope you come down for it, you will not be
disappointed), and I got clobbered on taxes and am kinda broke. I will be at
the new Barber track in mid may for the Grand-am race or whatever they call
it. Hopefully, will make RA in the fall. If I recover in June financially, I
am going to a Tracquest event at RA June 1&2 to take the 911 out for an
attempt to kill myself before my 40th birthday(hopefully just kidding). I
will miss you all, have a beer and tire burger for me.
John Brasfield