Re: GREAT PIX !!!

To: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>,
Subject: Re: GREAT PIX !!!
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Tom, Its great to know that the pictures that we are posting are being
appreciated...Thanks for the complements..It makes it worth the effort when we
actually get comments like this..appreciated... Raul
Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com> wrote:The pictures you folks have been
posting are just great. All of them. Each
of you has a different view of the gathering and we how could not be there
are envious. At least I am. It almost looks like it might be worth the
long drive from Portland for one year. I hope to get a lot of shots of
Shasta this year, but this collection will be hard to beat.

Thank you,

Tom
69 2000 "Mr. Hyde"
Portland, OR