Fog Light Electrical Relay Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fog Light Electrical Relay Question
From: CafeRC51@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:37:16 EDT
Hello,

This question is actually for my Enduro Motorcycle but I am sure it is
similiar to Roadsters.

I want to install a set of off road lights to my bike but I need to run a
relay.  I would like to either run them off the low beam switch on the bike
(I usually run with my highs on all the time) or...

I would like to run them independently from a seperate switch.  But I may
have issues with the switch getting wet since it is a dirt bike.  It that an
issue?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Calspeed