need advice on exhaust system for 2 liter roadster

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: need advice on exhaust system for 2 liter roadster
From: "Cohen, David M" <D.Cohen@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:10:10 -0700
Hi all,
  First off I want to thank the Fresno club for putting on such a good
show at Solvang.  It was my first roadster meet.  I had a wonderful time
and met some fantastic people.

I am looking to replace my entire exhaust system.  I have a '68 2000
with a header.  What diameter pipe do you folks recommend and what brand
mufflers, resonators and tip?  What is the largest diameter pipe than
can be mated to my header and not have too much modification to the
frame?

Regards,
David Cohen
510-354-4005