RE: Working again!

To: "'Paul'" <9laser3@bright.net>,
Subject: RE: Working again!
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:04:09 +0930
Hi Paul,
great to hear you're employed again.
I had a breakthrough last week and landed a job with a firm called
Australian Stocktake and Security Services.
They do store stocktakes with handheld scanners and Back Of Store
goods handling.
I get to wear a Polo shirt with ASSS embroidered on it!
I think I've heard ALL the wisecracks in relation to THAT acronym!
I've been semi-retired since I left Telstra (Australias' biggest
Telco) on 4 July 2001.
Like you say, a full 8-5 day gets a bit tiring, so I'm fortunate my
job is not 5 days a week, yet.

1200 Ute in the driveway having rust surgery and patches welded in
(this is a paying job so it gets priority).
These little trucks are a real popular cult car in Oz and they really
honk along with a Nissan CA18DET engine!

SP310 content: - body is completely stripped of paint, waiting for the
bank balance to recover.
Chassis is painted, waiting for the body to be re-mounted.
Engine is completely stripped waiting for a re-build (read bank
balance).
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
www.imagestation.com/mypictures/index.html
Adelaide, South Australia.