Car show next week on Friday and parade on Saturday:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car show next week on Friday and parade on Saturday:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 22:23:44 -0700
Looks like the school year is over.  Modesto in traditional American Graffiti
form will be having a car show.  Looks like its time for us to get out there
and create some exposure for our Datsun's!!
Details Below:

Modesto Graffiti Weekend Schedule

FRIDAY 6-13-03 (if you're around)
Rock and Rods
5:00-8:30
http://www.rocknrod.com/wc03/wcof03_modesto-rr1.htm

SAT 6-14-03
9am-11am Car Parade (closed street cruise, IE: open headers!)
10am -5pm Car Show http://www.nmkiwanis.org/CarShow.htm
Disclaimer: It's illegal to 'cruise' McHenry Ave. A cruise is defined as
more than one trip up and back on the main drag. (Or however they decide to
define it for that night)

Please call me for details, I sure would like to see some Fresno, SF, Sac,
Central valley people come.
Gerardo Magana
1967.5 2000
209-526-7176