RE: Subject: Motor & transmission

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Subject: Motor & transmission
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:09:26 -0400
While it may not have been originally installed in traditional rear wheel drive
applications, that does not mean that it cannot be done - it just may not be
cheap.  Here is a site with all that you will need to do the conversion....
http://www.mantapart.com/q4rwd.html

Other companies may also make adaptors....