Mid Ohio Vintage Race

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid Ohio Vintage Race
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:33:07 -0400
Hi All,

Kind of a last minute decision but If any of you roadster nuts and old
OROC'rs will be at the Mid Ohio Vintage Race on June 19-22 stop by the pits
and say Hi. Just look for the Datsun guy with the really big grin, that'll
be me.

For those who don't know the history of my vintage racing, the whole idea
really got started at Mid-Ohio when I covered this vintage event for Marc
Sayer and Z-Car and Classic Datsun mag. Those who were there should remember
my grin after the parade laps. Several years later and a lot of hard work
and this time I'll be on the track for real. Sort of a dream come true as I
go full circle from spectator to racer. Looking forward to it.Hope to see
some of you there.

Be well and live your dreams

Tom P