where to mount speakers in a 1967.5 1600

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: where to mount speakers in a 1967.5 1600
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:30:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Friends and Neighbors,

And If youre not in those categories..please ignore..;)
Im trying to get ideas on where to put stereo speakers in my roadster.
I have been driving it without any for a year now and its been fine..
I love the sound that the engine makes when Im going thru the gears
and the exhaust note is music to my ears..
But on long straight drives..like shasta , it would be great to have some
tunes..classic tunes.. that will keep me awake..sometimes the exhaust
note of the car puts me in an almost trance like state..not safe..
So I would like to gets some ideas on where to put these darn speakers,
without cutting holes for them..

Again Thanks In Advance ,

Raul.....still enjoying the ride..even without a stereo..