Whipping up on Vipers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Whipping up on Vipers
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:42:03 -0500 (CDT)
I regularly whip up on the viper guys at the autocross.  In general, the
people that spend a bunch of money on a really fast car are the ones that
drive slow.  They see you beating them in a lowly old Datsun and they
immediately go out and buy the latest go fast parts for thier car.  It really
upsets them when you beat them the next time too.  I beat a guy in a Viper all
year
last year and he eventually bought a Z06 Vette to beat me with.  I beat him
in the Vette also.  You keep whipping those Vipers and let thier owners
anguish.  It's our way of keeping up with the Jones'.

Andy